Saturday, November 20, 2010

Prayer.

Lord, today I accept my calling, not to perfection or performance; My calling is to faith.
I have been chosen for this generation.
I have a place in the heritage of faith.
I'm going to stop wishing and whining.
I'm going to start believing and receiving.
What your Word says is mine.
I won't let others steal my hope.
I will not argue with the Pharisee.
I will believe, and therefore speak.
For you, my God, are huge;
nothing is too hard for you.
Our world needs your wonders, Lord.
Rise up from Your throne, O God.
Renew your works in our day.
I confess the unbelief of my generation.
And I ask You to begin your revival of faith
in my own heart.
For You are who you say You are.
You can do what you say You can do.
I am who you say I am.
I can do all things through Christ.
Your Word is alive and active in me.
Enemy, hear me clearly:
My father is the maker of heaven and earth.
And you are under my feet.
Because for today and the rest of my days,
I AM BELIEVING IN GOD!

-Prayer by Beth Moore.

No comments:

Post a Comment